Saturday, July 10, 2010

A tale from the Volcano in Iceland


Over the past few months I have been working together with Gitzo and Manfrotto and have started collaborating with them as a tutor and contributor to the Manfrotto School of Xcellence. There I will be writng articles and blogs on my photography and will try to give a real insight on what it is like to work in the field for a nature photographer.

My first story is on the work I did at the Eyjafjallajokull volcano in the Filmvordurhals area. I spend three days there photgraphing the first eruption and you can read the story here: http://manfrottoschoolofxcellence.com/2010/06/22/uri-golman-a-tale-from-the-land-of-fire-and-ice/

I will make sure to let you know as soon as there are any new stories up on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment