Friday, April 16, 2010

Frontpage on Danish newspaper "Politken"



Congratulations (Tillykke), says the headline on the danish newspaper Politiken today. Although the headline is not meant for me, but for the queen of Denmark as it is her birthday, I was quite happy to see that i had one of my photos of the Eyjafjallajoekull volcano in Iceland on the frontcover today.

The story is that the current eruption there is sending large amounts of ashes and glass into the air. This cloud is now drifting in over Europe and the airports are closing down due to the dangers of flying trough the clouds.

I got home from Iceland about two weeks ago after spending three days at the volcano site. What an amazing experience that was and i am still spending time, sorting trough the many images. I will be posting some on this blog later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment