Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Volcano Video on National Geographic Nordic



Hello everybody,

When I was in Iceland I spend most of my time working with the new Canon 1D Mk IV. I had just received it a few days before my trip but did not have time to test i thoroughly  before leaving. So naturally i was quite excited to test the video capabilities of the camera at the site of the Eyjafjallajökull volcano.

After arriving there i quickly mounted my 1D Mk IV on a tripod together with the EF 70-200mm 2.8 lens. Switched of the IS and had a quick read in the instructions manual. I adjusted the settings to full HD video and started shooting my first film. Naturally i did not have the time to check out the quality before being back at my hotel room. I sorted out a few pics and decided to check the video...

Now the only thing that bugs me is that i did'nt shoot some more :o)

Well - Have a look for yourself and see what you think. The video is up on National Geographic Nordic in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland and the music is a beautiful piece called Lightin made by Antony Raijekov from Bulgaria.

But let me hear what you think about it?
Just click on the title of this post and you should be able to add a comment.

All my best,

Uri

No comments:

Post a Comment