Friday, April 16, 2010

Volcano slideshow on National Geographic Nordic



Hello everybody,

Wow - what a fun and busy week this one have been.

I started out giving a 3 hour talk to a danish photoclub and had to make a brand new slideshow for the occation. I have sorted trough most of my images from Iceland and India and at the same time i have done some serious layout on my new book that will go to print in june/july.

It has been a lot of long nights working at the computer listening to good music on the Ipod and let my creativity run freely.
Then, today i decided to take a day off and found out that Politiken (One of Denmarks largest papers) had run one of my images from iceland on the frontcover. To top it all off, I had a call from National Geographic Nordic that wanted to run a slideshow on their webpage http://natgeo.dk/ with 10 of my images from Iceland as well.

What a great way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment